Our next September Penabler meeting is Friday, September 6th from 6-8PM at Binders Art School. We’ve a special night planned with Artist and Color Specialist Jes Gordon, who will demonstrate and guide us through an evening of color exploration and discovery – a subject we cal all relate to. Read below for details!
Color for Calligraphy with Jes Gordon
Learn to expand your sense of creative color in your paper and ink choices. We will discuss the ins and outs of color mixing so you know how to make the perfect color. Discover how the tools of the trade can help you to create better color palettes. There is always more to learn about color and how it interacts in different forms (ie – paper, paint, ink, etc), so why not start here?
What to bring?
- sketchbook or notebook for taking notes and collecting hand-outs
- different papers you have always wanted to use
- your favorite papers
- your calligraphy materials
- a variety of inks and paints that you use for calligraphy
- a snack or drink to share